Thursday, June 21, 2012

Chicago EDM - Introduction

Hey Chicago Ragers,
Perry's Tent - The Mecca of Chicago EDM
I figure I should start out by giving you an idea of what this blog is all about and a brief introduction.

Simply put this blog is going to be all about getting you all the Chicago EDM scene information you need. Show announcements, reviews, photos... everything really.

The reason I started this blog was because I was disappointed that there was no one place where someone could find out everything they want to know about the Chicago EDM scene. I was tired of having to go to site after site trying to find out the info I wanted and I imagined that there were likely other people who felt the same way. So I guess this is for you guys then!

My main goal will be to keep you all informed with the most up-to-date information on shows like Lollapalooza, Wavefront, North Coast Music Festival, and more!

1 comment:

  1. How can I get in touch with you?

    Email address?

    I represent tons of EDM artists that tour through Chicago.

    ReplyDelete